Documents necessary for medical examination include:
- Original passport and one copy
- Appoitment letter (original and 01 photocopy),
- Intended address in US
- Health information (If had): Health record, Vaccination sheet, hospital discharge record, operation record, prescription, CT scan, X ray for doctor's reference.
Examination fees: applied 01/10/2016
- Adult ≥15 years old: 4.790.000 VND
- Children <15 years old: 2.940.000 VND
Working hours: From Monday to Friday:
- Morning: 7:00 – 11:00 am
- Afternoon: 1:00 – 4:10 pm
Applicants can register in advance by phone or via email.
Medical examination process consists of:
- Registration & Payment for medical exam
- Adult >= 15 years old: blood tests (HIV, Syphilis), chest X ray.
- Children from 2 to 14 years old: tuberculin skin test (TST); Reading TST after 48-72 hours. Chest X ray may be requested depending on the result of TST.
- General medical examination and vaccination guidance.
- Registration to Post Office, HCMC for delivery medical files to applicant’s address.
Delivery Medical Files
Applicants will receive the Medical Files via the Post Office, HCMC
Medical fee includes:
- General health examination, Eye test for applicants who is ≥ 50 y.o. Chest X ray, Syphilis test, NAAT test
- Sputum examinations and TB treatment (if it’s required)